Assisted Living Leader
Sweeny Community Hospital’s “The Fountains”, is a 27-unit assisted-living complex offering one-bedroom and studio apartments for people age 55 and older. The Fountains strives to make our residents feel at home while providing some additional assistance and always having help at your fingertips.
We help provide many services included but not limited to:
- ADA accessible apartments.
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- Kitchenettes include refrigerator & microwave
- Large walk-in closet and other ample closet space
- Use of laundry facilities
- Spacious library with computer & internet access
- Individual U.S. mail boxes
- Lectures, movies, parties, special trips and many other activities
- Transportation to shopping, grocery, banks, community events and to medical offices within the area
- Assistance from aides as needed—any time, day or night
We are accepting appointments for tours and discussions on if The Fountains is the right fit for you.
Contact Amber Thane, LVN, CALM, Administrator at 979.548.1524.