- Code of Conduct: The standards by which all employees operate within the Sweeny Hospital District.
- Policy and Procedures: Policies are continuously reviewed to ensure they encompass the most up to date standards of care.
- Local State and Federal Regulations: Sweeny Community Hospital follows all appropriate guidelines including, but not limited to: HIPPA, Anti-Kickback, Stark Laws, EMTALA, and False Claims Act.
- Medicare/Medicaid: Sweeny Community Hospital follows all patient care guidelines set forth by CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services).
- Training and Education: All staff are provided high-quality ethics and compliance training at least yearly.
- Compliance Holine: Any violations of legal or ethical standards should be reported to the secure and anonymous hotline. The hotline can be accessed by anyone and is available 24/7. 979-548-1505
For more information on Sweeny Community Hospital’s Compliance Program please contact:
Juliet Lane, MBA, RHIA, CCS
Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer