Find a Provider
8 Changes Sweeny Community Hospital has implemented for COVID-19 precautions.
- No visitors are allowed unless medical necessity dictates otherwise.
- Entrance into the hospital has been limited to the Emergency Department entrance only, which is open 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
- All patients and visitors that enter the hospital are required to wear a mask. They will also answer screening questions and if their temperature is ≥ 100.4 they will be redirected as appropriate. In non-emergency situations, they may be asked to return to their car and a staff member will come out to them and bring them into the hospital after preparations have been completed.
- The cafeteria has been closed and will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- The gift shop (pink ladies) will remain closed until further notice.
- The Wellness Center Gym is closed.
- All patients and visitors entering any facilities operated by the Sweeny Hospital District are subject to immediate screening.
- Some nonessential medical services such as elective surgeries and Senior Horizons have been postponed.
The EMS team at Sweeny Community Hospital has always been known to provide excellent medical
Pictured: Lisa Schaubroeck, MSN, APRN, AGNP-C; Dr. Amy Keffer; Dr. Richard Erickson; Falon Turner, MSN, APRN,