Find a Provider
8 Changes Sweeny Community Hospital has implemented for COVID-19 precautions.
- No visitors are allowed unless medical necessity dictates otherwise.
- Entrance into the hospital has been limited to the Emergency Department entrance only, which is open 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
- All patients and visitors that enter the hospital are required to wear a mask. They will also answer screening questions and if their temperature is ≥ 100.4 they will be redirected as appropriate. In non-emergency situations, they may be asked to return to their car and a staff member will come out to them and bring them into the hospital after preparations have been completed.
- The cafeteria has been closed and will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- The gift shop (pink ladies) will remain closed until further notice.
- The Wellness Center Gym is closed.
- All patients and visitors entering any facilities operated by the Sweeny Hospital District are subject to immediate screening.
- Some nonessential medical services such as elective surgeries and Senior Horizons have been postponed.
The EMS team at Sweeny Community Hospital has always been known to provide excellent medical
Primary care is the foundation of health care and is essential to better health outcomes.