Sweeny Community Hospital is committed to providing the highest quality care in the most ethical way possible. We abide by all standards of honesty, integrity and fairness. Components of the SCH compliance program include:
- Code of Conduct: The standards by which all employees operate within the Sweeny Hospital District.
- Policy and Procedures: Policies are continuously reviewed to ensure they encompass the most up to date standards of care.
- Local State and Federal Regulations: Sweeny Community Hospital follows all appropriate guidelines including, but not limited to: HIPPA, Anti-Kickback, Stark Laws, EMTALA, and False Claims Act.
- Medicare/Medicaid: Sweeny Community Hospital follows all patient care guidelines set forth by CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services).
- Training and Education: All staff are provided high-quality ethics and compliance training at least yearly.
- Compliance Holine: Any violations of legal or ethical standards should be reported to the secure and anonymous hotline. The hotline can be accessed by anyone and is available 24/7. 979-548-1505
For more information on Sweeny Community Hospital’s Compliance Program please contact:
Sarah Hebert, MSN, RN
Director of Case Management, Compliance, Quality and Risk