Diagnostic tests are an important part of a patient visit at Sweeny Community Hospital, serving as an important tool in determining the appropriate treatment for your care.
In addition to advanced technology and equipment available at Sweeny Community Hospital, our diagnostic team includes highly skilled healthcare professionals with the knowledge and expertise your physician needs for accurate tests. Using advanced equipment, our diagnostics team will provide valuable information to your physician to create a custom treatment plan that’s right for you.
You’ll also find a personal touch level of care is part of every visit, which is most often provided by friends and neighbors from our community who treat you like family. Many patients find there is no need to drive out of town for advanced care when it is available right here at home.
In our diagnostics department, you’ll find:
- Highly skilled providers: specialized training enables our providers to present higher accuracy when reading and interpreting results.
- Advanced technology: our team uses advanced technology to quickly provide clearer, more detailed results for your physician.
- Collaborative care: we will provide results to your physician within hours of your test so that a treatment plan can begin quickly.
- Convenient care: located here in Sweeny, there is no need for you to go out of town for high quality diagnostics.
- Safe care: patient safety is our top priority. Our promise to you is to provide high quality images while minimizing exposure to radiation.