Personal… Accessible… Affordable… Healthcare for Your Family.
With so many places available, it’s hard to know where to turn for exceptional healthcare. Thankfully, Sweeny Community Hospital offers care for the whole family in your neighborhood. Our staff includes experienced providers who are committed to your health and well-being.
Here, we realize that the best medicine requires more than state-of-the-art treatments and technology. It requires connecting, understanding, and providing consistent healthcare. Most of all, it requires meeting your specific needs, today and in the years to come.
Choice — it’s the best prescription for good health. Whether you’re looking for well-child exams or cholesterol screenings, Sweeny Community Hospital features a wide variety of individually based services — all provided under physician supervision. So, you can feel at ease during your visit with us.
- Well-child exams
- Minor injury remedies
- Pediatric illnesses
- School physicals
- Annual check-ups
- Prostate exams
- Thyroid and blood pressure monitoring
- Marriage license counseling
- Preventive medicine
- Cholesterol screening
- Management and monitoring of chronic conditions (e.g., diabetes, allergies, high blood pressure, asthma, arthritis, depression)
- Medication management
- Diagnostic testing
- Urgent care (during regular office hours)
- Nutritional counseling
- Family planning and birth control
- Pregnancy testing and prenatal care
- Menopause evaluation and treatments
Family healthcare that’s close to your home.